Taille de l'entreprise: <50
Type d'entreprise: Startup
Niveau d'expérience: Regular
Type d'emploi: Plein temps
Langue requise: Anglaise
Technologies: GitLab, Cloud, PostgreSQL, Git, Kanban
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline; MS Preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in DevOps and/or Cloud engineering, or in software engineering with strong exposure to DevOps and CloudOps practices
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, and Delivery systems
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure and automation of CI/CD pipelines, mostly using Gitlab CI/CD.
- Familiarity with Security Ops topics in the cloud such as intrusion, penetration, and vulnerability scanning, but also team security best practices.
- Experience in cloud technology architecture & service management with one or more Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Experience building logging & monitoring dashboard with tools such NewRelic.
- Hands-on experience building Micro-Service Architectures and decoupled systems (e.g. Cloud Run, cloud functions, etc.)
- Be well versed in administration tasks of managing Docker images, container orchestration on Docker and Kubernetes or equivalent.
- German is a plus, but not required.
- Any hands-on IT experience is a plus, especially SQL knowledge.
As a DevOps and Security Engineer at Yova, you should be:
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Enjoy digging into workflows and discovering even the smallest weaknesses.
- Be an analytical and conceptual thinker with an affinity for technology.
- A self-starter who can work with minimum guidance.
- Lots of fun to work with.
- Be a clear and honest communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a plus, but not required.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct a full audit of our internal application landscape and derive recommendations to improve its security.
- Improve offline security and draft team guidelines and communications around this topic.
- Working close with the developers and other cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- Improve the development pipelines for efficiently & regularly deploying code to production
- Design, administer, deploy and manage systems and services on the GCP cloud
- Develop highly repeatable processes and have a keen interest in automation
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, logging, and metrics for production services
- Ensure compliance with appropriate security standards
Emplois: DevOps - https://swissdevjobs.ch/fr/jobs/Dev-Ops/all