Je reproduit la partie technique ci-dessous.
- Be comfortable working remotely with a geographically distributed team.
- Experience interacting with users and other developers online, including experience being confronted with differing ideas and opinions, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Strong ability to become familiar with, modify, and maintain legacy codebases.
- Experience updating and maintaining software build systems.
- Distributed version control systems, including Git.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a Linux environment.
- Experience developing and debugging software for the Android platform.
- Familiarity and/or experience with writing add-ons and/or patches for Mozilla Firefox or other web browsers.
- Familiarity with web technologies and how the web works, especially the same-origin model and web tracking.
- Familiarity with browser fingerprinting defenses.
- Familiarity with Firefox's internal architecture, including its use of multiple processes and sandboxing.