C'est une version corrigeant les bugs
voici le changelog :
From the ChangeLog:
* Fixed double `free''d pointer bug in `mysql_change_user()'
handling, that enabled a specially hacked version of MySQL client
to crash `mysqld'. *Note*, that one needs to login to the server
by using a valid user account to be able to exploit this bug.
* Fixed bug with the `--slow-log' when logging an administrator
command (like `FLUSH TABLES').
* Fixed bug in `GROUP BY' when used on BLOB column with `NULL'
* Fixed a bug in handling `NULL's in `CASE ... WHEN ...'.
* Bugfix for `--chroot' (*note `--chroot': News-3.23.54.) is
reverted. Unfortunately, there is no way to make it to work,
without introducing backward-incompatible changes in `my.cnf'.
Those who need `--chroot' functionality, should upgrade to MySQL
4.0. (The fix in the 4.0 branch did not break backward-compatibility).
* Make `--lower-case-table-names' default on MacOSX as the file
system is case insensitive.
* Fixed a bug in `scripts/mysqld_safe.sh' in `NOHUP_NICENESS'
* Transactions in `AUTOCOMMIT=0' mode didn't rotate binary log.
* Fixed a bug in `scripts/make_binary_distribution' that resulted in
a remaining `@HOSTNAME@' variable instead of replacing it with the
correct path to the `hostname' binary.
* Fixed a very unlikely bug that could cause `SHOW PROCESSLIST' to
core dump in pthread_mutex_unlock() if a new thread was connecting.
* Forbid `SLAVE STOP' if the thread executing the query has locked
tables. This removes a possible deadlock situation.