En lisant l'excellent lwn.net je suis tombé sur :
Il y a un gros "bouleversement" actuellement dans gcc (pour gcc 3.5). L'introduction d'un nouvel optimisateur dans gcc.
Le merge avec la "mainline" a été fait récemment 13/05 :
* From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
* To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
* Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 03:18:51 -0400
* Subject: tree-ssa-20020619-branch merged into mainline
* Organization: Red Hat Canada
I am glad to announce that Tree SSA has been merged into mainline. The
branch is now closed and mainline is, once again, open for business.
I guess the first thing I want to say is Thanks. These last 4 years
have certainly been fun and interesting. I appreciate all the work both
in testing and implementation that many folks have put into making Tree
SSA possible. The project is now officially over, but this was just the
first step. With the basic framework now in mainline we can now start
doing interesting things with it.
Putain, 4 ans...
SSA for Trees :